Original WCEC Office (1938)

Original WCEC Office (1938)
The work of WCEC began in a 20 x 20 foot office on the Quitman courthouse square. The office was staffed by Virgil Shaw, the Project Director for WCEC and first manager of the cooperative and an assistant. Mr. Shaw's wife, Maye, first read about the REA in a magazine and convinced her husband to start the project. | Source: Wood County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Download Original File