Museum dedication


This file appears in: The Fredonian Rebellion and the Old Stone Fort
Museum dedication

The dedication ceremony for the Old Stone Fort Museum at Stephen F. Austin State University on October 15, 1936. The museum is a replica of the original Old Stone Fort in Nacogdoches used by the rebels of the Fredonian Rebellion. The museum was made possible through the Works Progress Administration of President Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal program.


This file appears in: The Fredonian Rebellion and the Old Stone Fort