Rothhammer 1944


This file appears in: Civilian Conservation Corps Camp and District Headquarters - Lufkin, Texas
Rothhammer 1944

This stone wall was once part of the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camp in Lufkin, Texas. From 1943 until 1946, this camp served as a German prisoner of war (POW) labor camp. This inscription is believed to be from one of the POWs and still can be seen off Raguet Street in Lufkin.


This file appears in: Civilian Conservation Corps Camp and District Headquarters - Lufkin, Texas